- Start Date: Thursday, November 05, 2020 10:00 AM MST
- End Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020 08:00 PM MST
Be the successful bidder and have your winning items sent to you.
Supporting people in need within our community with a focus on women, children and seniors.
Canadian Progress SILKS Club has raised over $500,000 and supported projects in local community to include:
- Special Olympics
- Uncles and Aunts at Large
- Camp Warwa
- Stop Abuse in Families
- Operation Friendship Senior’s Society
In addition to raising money for our charities, we also donate our time: volunteering at different charity events, helping other Progress Club chapters with their events, and our special Stitch & Bitch group that knits items for the Sturgeon Hospital Gift Shop… no knitting experience necessary!
- Find out more at cpcsilks.ca
- Click here to participate in our Christmas Shopping Fundraising Auction